Drivers are the backbone of everything we do at R&R Transporation. We understand what it means to be a “Professional Truck Driver” and believe strongly in treating our drivers well. Many of our drivers have been with us a long time, and it’s because loyalty and hard work are things we value and reward. We treat our drivers right, and that is reflected in our service, customer satisfaction, and employee retention.
Local, Regional, and Bay
- Compensation: $23/hour
- Bonus: $2/hour pay outs every 60 days.
- Note: When running outside the state, OTR compensation applies
- Duties: Running LTL Southern to Northern California (pick-ups and deliveries). As part of this lane, you will also be doing switch outs of loads/trailers going into Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas
Over the Road
- Compensation - SOLO .59 CPM & TEAMS .66 CPM
- *Minimum of 2500 miles per week*
- 95% No Touch, West Coast to East Coast 48 state carrier
- Great Benefits (see below)
- Paid Weekly
- Reasonable Home Time
- Excellent Equipment
- We have four terminal locations two in Southern California, one in Minnesota and another in Illinois.
- Solo Base - .53 CPM + mileage bonus paid every 90 days
- Teams - .61 CPM+ mileage bonus paid every 90 days
- Drop/Pick - $30 up to $60 after the first
- Hazmat - .01 cpm + .10 cpm while under hazmat load
- Safety/Performance Pay
- Solo - .05 cpm over 30,000 miles (paid out every 90 days)
- Teams - .03 cpm over 58,000 miles (paid out every 90 days)
- Sign-on Bonus: $2000
- All in, drivers can make $0.65 CPM
- All miles, loaded and empty
- Drop Pay
- $60.00 in the Northeast
- Bonus paid every three months.
- .06 (split) per mile after combined 58k miles
- $2,000 sign-on bonus paid over the first 2 years of employment.
- Safety and Performance bonuses offered
- Retention bonus
- Recruiting - $1000 referral bonus
Along with competitive pay, R&R offers excellent benefits and takes care of its employees. Work with great people, travel the states, and do what you love in a great ride!
Perks & Benefits for Drivers Include:
- OTR, Regional, and some local positions available
- New Equipment (none over 3 years old)
- Phone Reimbursement - $50/mo
- Bonus pay for extra pick up and drops
- Paid Vacation
- One week after the first year of employment, two weeks after the third year
- Holiday pay (if under a load)
- Medical Insurance
- Medica / United Health Services
- Voluntary benefits available
- Dental, vision, accident, long-term and short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Transflo / Qualcomm
- EZ pass / Prepass